Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Meddled in Russian Election – Advised Yeltsin in 1996

Via Billy

Image result for Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Advised Russian President Boris Yeltsin in 1996

"When I worked for Clinton, Clinton called me and said, 'I want to get Yeltsin elected as president of Russia against Gennady Zyuganov, who was the communist who was running against him. Putin was Zyuganov's major backer.

"It became public that Clinton would meet with me every week. We would review the polling that was being done for Yeltsin that was being done by a colleague of mine, who was sending it to me every week. We, Clinton and I, would go through it and Bill would pick up the hotline and talk to Yeltsin and tell him what commercials to run, where to campaign, what positions to take. He basically became Yeltsin's political consultant.

"I think that Putin resented that, hated it, thought that it was an inappropriate intervention by Bill Clinton and I think he's determined to take his revenge out on Hillary Clinton."

More with video @ Newsmax

No comments:

Post a Comment